DBZ: the new legends
welcome to DBZ new legenends. if your a new member please register to join our growing site and enjoy a new way of DBZ roleplay. if your already a member please login and enjoy your stay with DBZ: New Legends and hope you have a wonderful Roleplaying experiance.
welcome to DBZ new legenends. if your a new member please register to join our growing site and enjoy a new way of DBZ roleplay. if your already a member please login and enjoy your stay with DBZ: New Legends and hope you have a wonderful Roleplaying experiance.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Z fighters have all but have died in a time of peace and earth has been in peace for years. but evil threatens to take over the earth yet agian and the new generation of fighters must stand toghter or fall into the darkness.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kiddich VS NPC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiddich

Kiddich

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
Kiddich VS NPC Left_bar_bleue19000/100000Kiddich VS NPC Empty_bar_bleue  (19000/100000)
Zenny: 1,000

Kiddich VS NPC Empty
PostSubject: Kiddich VS NPC   Kiddich VS NPC Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:58 pm

Kiddich walked into the open, and onto the platform like stage where his battle was about to take place. The announcer had just spoken the names of the contestants. Kiddich was only here to see if he could find anyone with a strong enough power level to have a worthy enough fight. He was actually going to try and find the dragonballs, and take over this pathetic planet after the tournament. Kiddich walked onto the stage, and looked at his opponent. He didn't look very strong at all, though looks could be deceiving. Kiddich didn't bother reading the boy's power level with his scouter. There was a nice sized crowd, with many shouting people. Some saying rather rude things, and others saying things that were just simple cheers for a fight. Kiddich looked at the boy, and thought he was rather pathetic, and unworhty, and wasn't really worth the effort, but he did want to win this tournament, and keep progressing in order to find stronger fighters.

Kiddich entered his fighting stance, and looked at the boy with a cold expression, and said "Let's get this over with." The boy entered his own fighiting stance, and replied "Yes, let's." He had said this in a clam, and confident tone. Either he actually beleived he could win, or he was really stupid. The announcer told both fighters to begin, and both of them leapt into the air, and began doing rapid kicks, and punches. Kiddich did not get hit much, but when he did get it, it was not very painful at all. It was the same for the boy he was fighting. So, looks like he can fight...this should be good Kiddich thought.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
Kiddich VS NPC Left_bar_bleue24700/100000Kiddich VS NPC Empty_bar_bleue  (24700/100000)

Kiddich VS NPC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiddich VS NPC   Kiddich VS NPC Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:46 pm

((Excuse my short role-playing on NPC's, I don't really elaborate too much with them))

The boy threw a flurry of punches and kicks to match the Sayain's own attacks, though he could barely keep up. This Sayain warrior was a very skilled fighter...This guy's fast...It's unreal! I'm gonna have to wear him down a little first... He quickly dashed backwards away from the Sayain; landing on the arena below them. "Eat this!" He said, cocking his right arm back and gathering ki into it. He shot a decently sized yellow blast at him, no larger than a basketball.
Back to top Go down
Kiddich

Kiddich

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
Kiddich VS NPC Left_bar_bleue19000/100000Kiddich VS NPC Empty_bar_bleue  (19000/100000)

Kiddich VS NPC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiddich VS NPC   Kiddich VS NPC Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:44 am

[OOC: It's alright. My posts are short here too, becuase I normally do longer elaborate ones, but sometimes it gets rather annoying for the other person to read, and then they write like 1 paragraph, and I get P1$$3D, so I'm only doing 2-3 paragraphs, if that]

Kiddich stop the blows, and as did the boy. The boy came back down to the stage, and then concentrated his ki into a large yellow ball, almost the size of a basketball, and then wound up like a baseball pitcher, and launched the ball towards Kiddich. Kiiddich placed the middle finger, and index finger on his right hand, and placed them on his forehead, and then disappeared, and reappeared behind the boy, and said "Tsk, Tsk. You seem to have a strong power level, though not much to brag about, but if this is the best you can do, you are wasting my time" Kiddich said coldy. He looked at the boy with dissappointed eyes, and then attempted to end the fight with a quick blow. He as much force as possible into a karate-like chop to the back of the boy's head, atttempting to knock him unconcious.

The blow Kiddich had doen was so fast, it was barely seen by the untrained eye, and it was aimed right in the middle of the boy's head. IT the hit landed, he would be out cold, and this fight would have ended. It wasn't much, but then again, neither was this boy he was fighting.
Back to top Go down
Revan Ranieri

Revan Ranieri

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
Kiddich VS NPC Left_bar_bleue21600/100000Kiddich VS NPC Empty_bar_bleue  (21600/100000)

Kiddich VS NPC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiddich VS NPC   Kiddich VS NPC Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:22 pm

And as quickly as it began it ended...The boy had no idea what he was up against, he had been entirely outmatched. Perhaps if he would have stayed at close range he would have had a better chance and would have been able to escape a sneak attack like that. He was knocked out cold, falling face first into the arena floor...The crowd was in awe, they grew silent as they watched the end of the fight. They were all rooting for the boy to win, but he was knocked out cold in a rather brutal manner by this Sayain Warrior...The Announcer's jaw dropped, hesitating to speak as he viewed the situation. "Th-the winner of the match...is Kaddich!"
Back to top Go down
Kiddich

Kiddich

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

Kiddich VS NPC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiddich VS NPC   Kiddich VS NPC Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:43 pm

lolz, I didn't expect you to tkae the blow, and lsoe but ehh, Ill take it

~end~
Back to top Go down
Revan Ranieri

Revan Ranieri

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
Kiddich VS NPC Left_bar_bleue21600/100000Kiddich VS NPC Empty_bar_bleue  (21600/100000)

Kiddich VS NPC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiddich VS NPC   Kiddich VS NPC Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:04 am

((I only did it cause It seemed like you wanted me to. My bad on that. Well at least it makes you look more fierce, knocking an opponent out that quickly and all.))
Back to top Go down
Baki
Admin
Baki

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
Kiddich VS NPC Left_bar_bleue23000/100000Kiddich VS NPC Empty_bar_bleue  (23000/100000)

Kiddich VS NPC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiddich VS NPC   Kiddich VS NPC Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:49 pm

EXP given to:

Kiddcith

EXP gained:
Kiddicth gains: 2,000 EXP
Back to top Go down
https://dbznewlegends.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Kiddich VS NPC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiddich VS NPC   Kiddich VS NPC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiddich VS NPC
Page 1 of 1