DBZ: the new legends
welcome to DBZ new legenends. if your a new member please register to join our growing site and enjoy a new way of DBZ roleplay. if your already a member please login and enjoy your stay with DBZ: New Legends and hope you have a wonderful Roleplaying experiance.
welcome to DBZ new legenends. if your a new member please register to join our growing site and enjoy a new way of DBZ roleplay. if your already a member please login and enjoy your stay with DBZ: New Legends and hope you have a wonderful Roleplaying experiance.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Z fighters have all but have died in a time of peace and earth has been in peace for years. but evil threatens to take over the earth yet agian and the new generation of fighters must stand toghter or fall into the darkness.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Crash Course to Hell (Open...No Killing)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace

Ace

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
Crash Course to Hell (Open...No Killing) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Crash Course to Hell (Open...No Killing) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Zenny: 1,000

Crash Course to Hell (Open...No Killing) Empty
PostSubject: Crash Course to Hell (Open...No Killing)   Crash Course to Hell (Open...No Killing) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:09 am

Esu slowly watched as the cars and the people drove back and forth, thru their busy lives. He smilied the most evilish smile he could manage as he looked upon them with such hate and loving envy as he charged up his Destruction blast. Slowly he lowered his hand down toward the people and let out a huge roar releasing the devlish blast thru the tallest building in his range. He wasted no time following up with a few kai blast that tumbled and creeplied building after building; the whole time thru he laughted as the people screamed and cried for help. He slowly begain floating down to the people. As he touched his feet on the groung, He grabbed the first man he could reached and begain twisting his arm until he heard the man yet out a whippish yell and followed by a popping sound of bones. He than shook the 300 pound man like a rag doll as he tossed him in to the building. The whole way thru the man's flight Esu could hear him yelling and screaming followed by glass breaking and a wemon scream's of terrior as she annous the man death. Esu than began letting out a few more kai blast as he destoried on coming fire trucks and police crusiers. Esu grinned slowly as he pulled out his sword and held it out infront of him. As more poeple fled and ran for their lives, he began chasing them down as slaughtering anyone he catch. First a old man, who couldn't be no less than 60 years old, than a young girl that had to be at least 10, and a few middle age people that in totalled had to average age of 25 to 30 years old.

Suddenly Esu felt a hand touch his leg as he jerked around he roared at the little boy who said, "Please Mirster, stop!" "Stop what?!" Esu demanded to know. "My fun?! my revenge?! my due cause?!" Esu laughted even more devlishly as he placed his foot on the back of the boys throat. "Look hear you felty beast." Esu began "I'm going to let you live only so you can live thru my pain, my touture of being alone, so you can understand my hate," He paused naturally as he looked deeper into the boys eyes ans saw a colder blooded killer like himself. "and when you get old enough and strong enough if you want, you can come find me and kill me if that will make you feel better," Esu laughted a little more as he finished his thoughts. "and I promise i won't die until than." Esu than kicked the boy, just hard enought to reneder the boy uncontus. As he went back on his killing spree. Esu slowly looked into a window that was full of tvs, all tuned in on one thing and that was him. He read as the feed that said live, he slowly began scanning the air to see if he could spot the hilocoper. He checked the tv once more and began point into the sky until he had a direct lock on it with his finger. Once he could see himself point directly into the tv he new he had a lock on his targert as he punched thru the glass window and snached the biggest tv on display and thru directly at the hilocoper. Esu than turned around and watched as it came crashing down to earth. As far as he was concerned this was only the begaining of his rain of terror.
Back to top Go down
Vuulan

Vuulan

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
Crash Course to Hell (Open...No Killing) Left_bar_bleue18000/100000Crash Course to Hell (Open...No Killing) Empty_bar_bleue  (18000/100000)
Zenny: 1,000

Crash Course to Hell (Open...No Killing) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Course to Hell (Open...No Killing)   Crash Course to Hell (Open...No Killing) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:36 pm

A giant blast of energy flew down from the sky seeming out of nowhere smashing next to the person's body.Vuulan landed looking at the other person his power lvl reading extremely low as he walked towards the person his eyes full of a burning rage.-Leave this planet leave this galaxy and maybe I will not hunt you down and break you to tiny little pieces for the crimes you have commited this day I will not permit it anymore you who abuse your gifts like there toys you disgust me.Vuulan watched the person for the slightest movement his blazing eyes waiting for him.
Back to top Go down

Crash Course to Hell (Open...No Killing)
Page 1 of 1