DBZ: the new legends
welcome to DBZ new legenends. if your a new member please register to join our growing site and enjoy a new way of DBZ roleplay. if your already a member please login and enjoy your stay with DBZ: New Legends and hope you have a wonderful Roleplaying experiance.
welcome to DBZ new legenends. if your a new member please register to join our growing site and enjoy a new way of DBZ roleplay. if your already a member please login and enjoy your stay with DBZ: New Legends and hope you have a wonderful Roleplaying experiance.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Z fighters have all but have died in a time of peace and earth has been in peace for years. but evil threatens to take over the earth yet agian and the new generation of fighters must stand toghter or fall into the darkness.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

android one in city (BUKI and VEGITA)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Baki
Admin
Baki

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
android one in city (BUKI and VEGITA) Left_bar_bleue23000/100000android one in city (BUKI and VEGITA) Empty_bar_bleue  (23000/100000)
Zenny: 1,000

android one in city (BUKI and VEGITA) Empty
PostSubject: android one in city (BUKI and VEGITA)   android one in city (BUKI and VEGITA) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:04 am

android #1 brushed the blood of his cheek and laughed."is that the best you can do human?" he asked holding a man by his throat. his infant child laided on the concerete ground the child's blood dripping into the cement his eyes wide open to be forever shocked into the face of horror it made before death. the android laughed its cold mechanical laugh making the man shiver and his wife shead tears next to the infant's lifeless body. "now try not to be so loud when i kill your wife next." the android threw the man into a store shattering the glass leaving shards inside and outside the store. with that raising his hand he released a ki blast aimed at the store. the orange ball looked harmles like a firefly but he thensqueezed his hands into a fist and the blast exploded inside the store and many screams were heard. meanwhile the woman saw this in horror her firstborn dead and the man whom she had loved killed right in front of her she saw no point in fighting and tried fleeing with her life. she sprinted for as long as he legs could carry her and laided her back agianst the wall of a building to hide herself beliving she was in the clear and that she was safe. a arm reached out through the solid brick wall. "hello darlin" the android smiled it smile was almost as cold and sinister as the android isself and the adnroids lips were close to her ear. "let me show you something........" he began to lick her cheek, then her ear. with his tounge almost like a rapist would putting it in her ear their was tears in her eyes and then a scream muffled by silence. she dropped dead almost instantly blood and brain matter leaking from her ear and blood and brain dripping from his long hard tounge. "i think i know what love is now........." he laughed flying upwards to overlook a city hiding in fear. "whose next to fear my wrath." he said throwing ki blasts everywhere destroying various buildings when he sensed two high level readings a few miles behind him. "well, well, looks like i may get to have a fun night afterall"
Back to top Go down
https://dbznewlegends.rpg-board.net
Vegeta

Vegeta

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
android one in city (BUKI and VEGITA) Left_bar_bleue10800/100000android one in city (BUKI and VEGITA) Empty_bar_bleue  (10800/100000)

PostSubject: Re: android one in city (BUKI and VEGITA)   android one in city (BUKI and VEGITA) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:44 pm

(Buki, would you mind showing up and starting to fight the android first?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragonballzrpg.power-rpg.com
Buki

Buki

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
android one in city (BUKI and VEGITA) Left_bar_bleue25600/100000android one in city (BUKI and VEGITA) Empty_bar_bleue  (25600/100000)

PostSubject: Re: android one in city (BUKI and VEGITA)   android one in city (BUKI and VEGITA) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:40 am

Buki sensed a strong ki from the city and he saw it being destroyed WHAT THE he flew over to where the android was YOU his voice echoed around the area, there was an angry look in Bukis eyes as he looked around the destroyed city he clecnched his fists as a great rage over came him as he saw dead bodies, people who were just going about there daily lives and then this happens. WHY DID YOU DO THIS his sayjin blood was bolling WHY DID YOU KILL INOCENT PEOPLE as he shouted his power level increased AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH he started to power up For this scum I won't need super sayjin he charged at the andriod No matter I'll kill you he pulled back both his fists then let out a flurry of punches.
Back to top Go down
Baki
Admin
Baki

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
android one in city (BUKI and VEGITA) Left_bar_bleue23000/100000android one in city (BUKI and VEGITA) Empty_bar_bleue  (23000/100000)

PostSubject: Re: android one in city (BUKI and VEGITA)   android one in city (BUKI and VEGITA) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:00 am

the android's strengh made it imune to the first few punches but the rest made him fly into another building making it collapse around him. "uff" eh grunted. his tounge held out andhis eyes staring in rage "listen punk im not going to ask you agian. go home and cower under your bedsheets before i get rally angery" the android shot out a few ki blasts at the young male. before charging his ki.
Back to top Go down
Buki

Buki

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
android one in city (BUKI and VEGITA) Left_bar_bleue25600/100000android one in city (BUKI and VEGITA) Empty_bar_bleue  (25600/100000)

PostSubject: Re: android one in city (BUKI and VEGITA)   android one in city (BUKI and VEGITA) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:24 am

I will never cower Buki hit the ki blasts away What they actualy...damn his gloves had a hole in them and his hands were hurting a little, his tail flicked around angrily You allready pissed me off, I don't give a damn if I piss you off he started to charge his ki. Who is this guy he started to charge ki into his right hand Hevans he aimed his hand at the andriod WRATH a sliver beam shot at him ...is it over already.. he watched as he beam shot at the andrioid wanting it to destroy him, but something inside him told him it wasn't strong enough and he may need to go super sayjin
Back to top Go down
Baki
Admin
Baki

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

PostSubject: Re: android one in city (BUKI and VEGITA)   android one in city (BUKI and VEGITA) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:29 am

GAHHHHHHHHHgHh the android was once agian knocked backwards but this time he walked back with a hol din his shirt and scracthes on his face. "you'll pay for that runt" he held out his hand and held a mediuim size ball in his hand "CRUSHER BALLLLLLLLLL!" he threw the ball at the male and behind it he threw surprise ki blasts in case he somehow manages to block it and began to recharge his energy meter."im beginng not to like this game" he frowned.
Back to top Go down
Buki

Buki

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

PostSubject: Re: android one in city (BUKI and VEGITA)   android one in city (BUKI and VEGITA) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:41 am

What Buki wasn't too surprized How did he..oh no he placed his hands infront of him and a barrier appeard the mediuim size ball hit the barrier I have to keep this up the ki blast hit the ball and it exploded. There was smoke AAAAAAHHHHHHHH he called out as he turned super sayjin, his hair became gold along with his tail and his eyes turned blue his shirt was mostly blown off You I will defeat you his anger rose. He flew stright at the andrioid and went to hook him with his right fist then go for a straigh punch at his stomack with his left fist
Back to top Go down
Baki
Admin
Baki

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

PostSubject: Re: android one in city (BUKI and VEGITA)   android one in city (BUKI and VEGITA) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:46 am

he grabbed his fist before connecting to his face but didnt notice the left fist slam into his stomche. "OOffu" he grunted. he growled. "you'll pay for that kid!" he yelled aiming his fist into the face of buki.
Back to top Go down
Buki

Buki

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

PostSubject: Re: android one in city (BUKI and VEGITA)   android one in city (BUKI and VEGITA) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:42 am

Buki was knocked back into a building Whats wrong that all you got he rubbed brushed his cheek This guy even though I am a super sayjin he flew forward a bit Tell me why did you do this, why destroy the city he couldn't understand why someone would do this not even an android. Why did you kill thoes children, there parnets, people who didn't do anything he clecnhed his fists
Back to top Go down
Vegeta

Vegeta

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
android one in city (BUKI and VEGITA) Left_bar_bleue10800/100000android one in city (BUKI and VEGITA) Empty_bar_bleue  (10800/100000)

PostSubject: Re: android one in city (BUKI and VEGITA)   android one in city (BUKI and VEGITA) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:53 pm

Vegeta noticed a battle going on in the distance. "Finally, some action!" He began flying towards the fight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragonballzrpg.power-rpg.com
Baki
Admin
Baki

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

PostSubject: Re: android one in city (BUKI and VEGITA)   android one in city (BUKI and VEGITA) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:20 pm

"BEACAUSE HUMANS ARE WEAK! THEY HAVE NO RIGHT NTO LIVE IF THEIR NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO SURIVE A ONSLAUGHT SUCH AS MINE!" the android opened his mouth wide and deom his mouth came a groaning and winning that then turned into a glow in his mouth. "NOW DIE!" he shot a giant blue beam from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Buki

Buki

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

PostSubject: Re: android one in city (BUKI and VEGITA)   android one in city (BUKI and VEGITA) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:30 am

As the andriod spoke usless words the anger inside Buki, he couldn't restrain it AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH he put both hands infront of him and stopped the beam HOW CAN YOU SAY SUCH USLESSTHINGS his gloves were being burned away and his hands were being scorched but he didn't care. KILLING THESE PEOPLE FOR SUCH A USLESS THING AS THAT he threw his hands up and the beam shot up his sayjin blood was bolling I'LL KILL YOU he flew towards the andriod, the ground benith Buki started to shake alittle as he flew to wards him looking to make him a heap of scrap metal with many punches and kicks
Back to top Go down
Baki
Admin
Baki

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

PostSubject: Re: android one in city (BUKI and VEGITA)   android one in city (BUKI and VEGITA) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:10 am

the android was destroyed and his wiring and circuitry was scattered everywhere. the android's head only stared at Buki and grinned his wicked grin. peace was restored.

~endpoints given to

Buki

EXP gained:
buki gains 1,200 EXP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: android one in city (BUKI and VEGITA)   android one in city (BUKI and VEGITA) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

android one in city (BUKI and VEGITA)
Page 1 of 1