DBZ: the new legends
welcome to DBZ new legenends. if your a new member please register to join our growing site and enjoy a new way of DBZ roleplay. if your already a member please login and enjoy your stay with DBZ: New Legends and hope you have a wonderful Roleplaying experiance.
welcome to DBZ new legenends. if your a new member please register to join our growing site and enjoy a new way of DBZ roleplay. if your already a member please login and enjoy your stay with DBZ: New Legends and hope you have a wonderful Roleplaying experiance.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Z fighters have all but have died in a time of peace and earth has been in peace for years. but evil threatens to take over the earth yet agian and the new generation of fighters must stand toghter or fall into the darkness.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Keitaro {WIP}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keitaro

Keitaro

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
Keitaro {WIP} Left_bar_bleue16800/100000Keitaro {WIP} Empty_bar_bleue  (16800/100000)
Zenny: 1,000

Keitaro {WIP} Empty
PostSubject: Keitaro {WIP}   Keitaro {WIP} Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:37 am

Name: Keitaro
Alias: Zeke
race: 100% Saiyan
apperance: Keitaro {WIP} GokuJrChargingUp
Keitaro {WIP} 2611
Keitaro {WIP} _goku_jr

Super Saiyan:
Keitaro {WIP} Gokujrssjtonreo
likes:Training, Eating, Walking, Flying, Pultry, Beef, Pork, Sugar, Perticipating in fighting Tournaments, Sleeping, Dreaming, Technology.
dislikes:Bullies, Obnoxiousness.
group affliation: New Z fighters.
RP sample: This is an RP I did from another site

Keitaro stealthily lurked through the shadows, and slowed his breathing, making it harder for him to be heard. He peek around the corner of the building, and he immediately spotted him. The rogue that had just recently escaped from the kumogakure prison. Keitaro had just been assigned the mission, of subduing the rogue, and bringing him back to the village. Keitaro focused, and tried to hear what the rogue was saying to the other ninja that was standing in front of him. Yeah, it wasn't even that hard. The ninja at kumogakure seemed to have been of their game, and it was real easy getting out. Anyway, you got the weapons? That was all Keitaro had to hear in order to make him spring into action. He jumped, and did a front flip over the building, which was quite easy since it wasn't a large building. Keaitaro landed behind teh rogue, and said Ok ill give you one chance to surrender, and come back to Kumo

The rogue quickly turned around, and charged directly at Keitaro. Keitaro quickly pulled out his Shiro Yaiba, and whipped it out in front of himself, adn pointed it at the rogue, who then jumped, and tried to attack from the air. Keitaro swung his sword upward after he channeled elelmental chakra into it, and sent the rogue flying. The rogue shakily rose up, and looked at Keitaro. The ninja that he had been talking to then attempted to attack him. He did a few quick hand seals , and then blew fire from his mouth at Keitaro. Keitaro used a substitution jutsu, and appeared behind the rogue. He then did an uppercut with his sword, and sent the missing ninja flying into the air.

I didn't plan on doing all of this, but you two forced me. Quite pathetic the two of you, and to charge at me like that? You must be mentally ill. Keitaro smirked, and then walked towards the rogue escapee. I'm not going back to prison Kid! he shouted. Keitaro then did a few quick seals and then stuck his hand out and grabbed hold of the rogue, and shocked him violently, and made him unconcious. I guess i better take out the other one too so he doesn't try to pull anything. Keitaro said to himself.

He looked around, and tried to figure out where the other rogue had went. He wasn't in the spot where he had landed after the hit from the sword, so Keitaro assumed he was still in a decent shape if he was well enough to get up, and hide. Alright come one out, and get this over with. Don't underestimate me like your partner did over here, becuase you saw what happened to him after calling me kid. Keitaro looked around, and tried to find the ninja. Ok obviously i'm going to have to search for you, and use force. He said.

Keitaro began walking around, looking for the rogue. He kept his guard up in case he jumped out somewhere, or used a surprise attack, or anything that could cathc him off guard. Keitaro activated his Sharingan just to be on the safe side, in case the rgue tried to pull something. He pulled out some kunai and threw them in severeal directions, hoping to hit the rogue and give away his location. He heard a few thuds, and then heard a small Ouch! Crap I think he heard me! Keitaro quickly charged into the direction of the voice, and went to attack the rogue.

History:

Keitaro (a.k.a Zeke since he came to Earth) hgahad a very good childhood. He was actually born on Planet New Vegita. Both of his parents were Saiyans, and really did not care much for being parents, or haing a son, anad taking care of him. From the start, when he was born, his parents did not like him. In fact they never actually paid any attention to him as a baby, or did anything to, for, or with him. They always left him with babysitters, and friends or servants. Not much besides this is known about Keitaro's life as a baby. HIs parents were they type of people who loved to fight, kill, and destroy.

Keitaro grew up not really knowing his parents too well, because they were never around. He could desribe them as deadbeat parents. He didn't go to school, or have any at home lessons from his parents, but he did learn alot. He learned about his own Saiyan heritage, and the power that was within him that he could one day unlock. He also learned about the many techniques, and transformations that Saiyans have, and also bad things about them that he would've rather not wanted to know about. He trained everyday, starting from the day he could walk. He would practice focusing his Ki, and would do other things like lift weights, and wear ankle weights to increase his speed. Keitaro also liked to read, which is how he learned so many things. He became very strong, and smart, which was natural since he was a saiyan.

He learned of the many technologies teh Saiyans possess, and loved, adn was fascinated by them. He loved the scouters, even though they were stolen from the truffles, and loved the space pods that could be used to travel in, in order to get to different planets. Keitaro never liked staying on his own Planet, and always wanted to go to another. It was becuase of the way he was treated, and cared for that he didn't want to stay. He also really wanted to be with his parents, but that was never going to happen. He suffered through 10 1/2 years at Planet New Vegita, but he had had enough of it. One day he just up, and left the Planet, after havig stolen of the the space pods. He knew about it so much, and liked technology alot, so he knew how to program it, and control it. He had no clue hich Planet to go to, so he chose one that seemed suitable, which turned out to be Earth since it had gravity, Water, and life. He quickly set the coordinates, and left his home planet. He was sad to be leaving the PLANET he loved, but happy to be leaving the TREATMENT he hated.

Keitaro traveled through space in the small pod for a year and a half. He had grown 4 inches, and had by then turned twelve years old. He felt very strong, and also hungry, and curious. He knew absolutley nothing about the Planet he was on. He had landed in a green field, with many hills, and flowers, and what appeareed to be a farm a few acres away. Keitaro, being form Planet NEw Vegita, didn't know what a farm was, or what the field was, and meant for. He decided to go over to the farm, and find out all he could about this Planet. The people on Earth knew all about saiyans, and aliens, and the other things, thanks to events that happened in the past, and the biggest thing ever, Goku, but alot of children, and adults on New PLanet Vegita, did not know about some other Planets. Keitaro was one of them. Keitaro flew over to the farm, and met up with a kind old farmer who was out feeding some of his chickens behind the farmouse. The nice Farmer explained just about everything Keitaro would need to know over the course of a whole day. He also asked Keitaro his name, and wanting to forget about his parents, and the name he gave them, he told the farmer his name was Zeke. The farmer let Zeke stay the night with him, and the next day, he left, and went off to the city. He had no idea what he was going to do now that he was on Earth.

He traveled across earth for weeks, just poking around places, training in special places here, and there, and even got lucky enough to find real places to sleep where their were kind enough people. He one day stumbled on to a bunch of people who seemed to be very strong, and very kind. He talked with them, and he found out they were called the New Z-Fighters. He talked with them, and found out that they were a group of very strong people, who fought defending the Earth. Zeke liked it alot, and asked if he could join their group. At first, judging Zeke by his size, and age, they laughed at him, and didn't think he could possibly be a member, but after explaining he was a Saiyan, and showing them his powers, they gladly let him in, all in shock of his extraordinary skills, and power. Zeke currently lives alone, and works, and hangs out with the New Z-Fighters almost everyday. He trains alot, and constantlyt tries to become stronger, and in hopes of one day becoming a Super Saiyan, he often does dangerous things, in order to awaken his Super Saiyan powers.

martial art/ Moves:

name: Energy Barrier
colors: vaires (mostly blue,red,yellow, green and orange depending on the user)
description:With this technique, the user can create a shield around themselves which can withstand many attacks as long as the person has enough Ki to supply. An example of when this was used is when Gohan creates one to protect himself, Piccolo and Krillin from getting sucked into the Dead Zone.

name: Flying
colors: N/A
description: This is the ability to fly using one's Ki. The user simply controls their energy and pushes out from underneath them allowing them to fly.

name:energy blast
colors: differs (mostly seen as blue and yellow and a variety of more in diffrent villians cell=green friza=purple majn buu=pink)
description:This is just a simple energy blast. They are very often weak, and are mainly used to deflect larger beams or to distract. But can be effective against lesser opponents.

name: power lend
colors: green
description: This technique is used to lend power to someone to make them temporarily stronger. It is used in Movie #8 when the Z Warriors lend their power to Goku, so he can defeat Broly.

name: charge
colors: varies
description: the user concentrates on energy around him/her and then gains ki the longer he/she concentrates. they user canot be attacking while concentrating for it requires imense focus.

name: ki power
colors: varies
description: the user temperaly gain an enchanced speed,strengh, and ki boost. however the effect will last for a short time period and the user becomes more drained causing more concentration to gain ki through charging and all ki moves afterward costs more ki to use. it can be very effective for finishingoff a weakened opponet. the user glows the smae color as his/her ki whil in this state. (think of the games).

Name:Kamehameha-Wave
Colors:Blue,and white. Red when 10x.
Description: The user brings both of their hands together, with their fingers spread wide aprt, and their wrists touching. HTey then bring their hands to their side, and focus their KI eneryg into the space in between their hands. They then say the name "Kamehmeha!" and jerk out their hands forward, still in the same position as when they were focusing their Ki, and then shoot out a powerful beam of energy

Instant Transmission
Japanese Name: Shunkan Idou
Color: N/A
Type: Other
Instant Transmission - One of the series' most useful techniques. This allows the user to dematerialize and move as a mass of light. The only downside to the technique is that the user requires a Ki target to "lock onto". Son Goku learned this technique from the people Yardrat after he escaped from the exploding Planet Namek.

Instant Transmission Kamehameha
Japanese Name: Shunkan Idou Kamehameha
Color: red
Type: Other/Energy Beam
Instant Transmission Kamehameha - This is a brilliant attack combination by Goku, which can fool even the smartest enemies. He charges the Kamehameha as normal in front of his opponent, then at the last second he uses Instant Transmission to get close to the opponent and let the blast rip.

Sayain Soul - All sayains have this ability, they greatly increase their physical power but at the cost of a large amount of ki. Their aura glows very brightly, covering their entire body. With each passing second this ability is active, their ki is draining; but while it is active they are much more physically powerful, being able to take punches with out even flinching, or removing limbs with a simple punch. Nappa did this to remove Tien's arm, thus why he was glowing while he did it then stopped after he finished. This technique is usually used in short bursts as to prevent using all your ki too quickly.

Last edited by Keitaro on Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:24 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Baki
Admin
Baki

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
Keitaro {WIP} Left_bar_bleue23000/100000Keitaro {WIP} Empty_bar_bleue  (23000/100000)

Keitaro {WIP} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keitaro {WIP}   Keitaro {WIP} Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:54 am

i see nothing wrong with this app however i suggest more moves for you to use to start out with and i still do not know if your done even though it looks like your finished and it say WIP so i dunnno.......

i guess your approved
Back to top Go down
https://dbznewlegends.rpg-board.net
Keitaro

Keitaro

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
Keitaro {WIP} Left_bar_bleue16800/100000Keitaro {WIP} Empty_bar_bleue  (16800/100000)

Keitaro {WIP} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keitaro {WIP}   Keitaro {WIP} Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:17 pm

im not done. I still need to add more moves, and ginish my history. Ik it looks doen but im not, i left that WIP on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Baki
Admin
Baki

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
Keitaro {WIP} Left_bar_bleue23000/100000Keitaro {WIP} Empty_bar_bleue  (23000/100000)

Keitaro {WIP} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keitaro {WIP}   Keitaro {WIP} Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:29 pm

okay my bad

well when your done lemme know and ill give you the thumbs up and lock the topic ^^
Back to top Go down
https://dbznewlegends.rpg-board.net
Keitaro

Keitaro

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

Keitaro {WIP} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keitaro {WIP}   Keitaro {WIP} Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:45 am

ok now im done.
Back to top Go down
superfly01966

superfly01966

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
Keitaro {WIP} Left_bar_bleue22250/100000Keitaro {WIP} Empty_bar_bleue  (22250/100000)

Keitaro {WIP} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keitaro {WIP}   Keitaro {WIP} Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:06 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Keitaro {WIP} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keitaro {WIP}   Keitaro {WIP} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keitaro {WIP}
Page 1 of 1